Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to Texas Bookworm! This is a new site for me that is dedicated just to the books I read, whether for my own pleasure or what I read to my child. A little information about me... I'm a stay-at-home wife and mom. I've been married almost fifteen years to my college sweetheart and we have a beautiful five year old little girl. I read during whatever spare time I may have in my day, which can be several pages or none at all. I am a self-professed bookworm and I'm sure you've figured out what great state I live in. Welcome to my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I have tons and tons of books and love them but have had zero time to read much more than magazines and a few headlines for the last few years. I took Edgar Sawtelle on vacation with me to a little log cabin after X-mas, thinking that at least I could get a good long sitting or two in to get a good chunk started, and that it would be easier once that far in to do only 3 or 8 pages a night. Did the first part, and find I never do the 3-8 pages a night. My husband is to blame! He turns out the light far before I'm ready... and reading with a little clip on light keeps him up. Maybe you can do a few posts of tips on how to fit it in.

    ReplyDelete